2016 Season Colts Registration Forms & Joining Information
Please find below links to all all the relevant forms that you will need to complete registration for the 2016 season. You will need to complete the following:
• Mini Registration form - Only for colts aged 2 to 4 (Pre-school)
• Registration form - to be completed by every colt from Reception to Year 13.
• Photo consent - 1 per family is sufficient as long as individual names appear
• Adult Registration form - For those aged 17 and above. This is in addition to the registration forms above.
• Adult Cricket Consent form - Only to be completed by those wishing to be considered to play adult cricket if in school years 8 and above (year 7 if representing the county)
Registration is only complete once all forms and payment have been returned. If you do not wish to re-join the cricket club this year, please advise June Larner by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - in order your details can be removed from the Club database.
Please return all completed registration forms to: June Larner, 72 Shenfield Place, Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex CM15 9AJ or email to: email@example.com
Our training this season is again split over two nights. Training for ages 14-16 (School years 9 and above) is on Tuesday evenings from 6pm—8pm. All other age groups will train on Friday evenings at the following times:
• Ages 2 - 4 (Pre School): 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
• Ages 5 & 6 (School years reception & Year 1) : 6.30pm – 7.30pm
• Ages 7 - 9 (School years 2 - 4): 6.00pm – 7.30pm.
• Ages 10 - 13 (School Years 5 - 8): 6.00pm - 8.00pm
2015 outdoor training commences on Tuesday 26th April (ages 14-16) and Friday 22nd April for all other age groups.
Parking on Friday evening may be on the back pitch but on match days the main car park should be used unless otherwise instructed. Should poor weather result in the need to cancel training, the website will be updated.
Numbers are restricted within age groups to ensure that the coach to children ratio is adhered to and the club reserves the right to refuse admission to new members at any point during the season based on coach availability.
2016 annual subscriptions are as follows:
Mini’s: £50 (School Years Reception - Year 2)
Year 3 - Year 12 and above: £75
New members: £10 one-off registration fee in addition to the above fees
NB. Siblings receive a £10 discount on the above fees
We do not charge match fees or subs other than in those games where an umpire and official teas need to be paid for (Matchplay and senior matches).
Our club wishes to ensure that the cost of membership is not a bar to anyone who wishes to play cricket. If you have any difficulty with the financial aspect of becoming a member please speak to June Larner in confidence.
Colts membership includes free social membership for parents or guardians.
For more information about Brentwood Cricket Club colts section:
Other important information for parents & guardians can be found on the Club website