Fantasy Cricket League 2017 Season
Welcome to the Brentwood CC Fantasy Cricket League 2017 Season. Entry fee for the season is a measly £10 which will both raise funds for the Club and give you an opportunity to win cash prizes.
You must pick 11 Brentwood CC players to fill your team. If you play for the club then you must pick yourself. You have a maximum budget of £55 million with which to put together your dream team of Brentwood CC’s elite stars and part timers. You will be allowed to make 2 transfers prior to the week 8 fixtures (Saturday 1st July) which should allow for any injuries or players that get new girlfriends early in the season…
Click through BCC Fantasy Cricket 2017 Form to the list of current Brentwood CC players you have to pick from based on who played last season. To give you some assistance, listed next to the players name is his particular skill set, the amount of points he scored last year (based on the below scoring system) and his value. Any new players not on the list will be given prices on request.
ONLY SATURDAY LEAGUE MATCHES COUNT
- All players will score 1pt per run scored whilst batting
- Any player scoring a century will get 20 bonus points
- Batsman in the top 7 will get -20 pts if they are out for a duck
- All players will score 15pts per wicket taken when bowling
- Any player taking 4 wickets or more will get 10 bonus points
- Wicket keepers will score 15pts per stumping
- All fielders will score 10pts per catch
- All fielders will score 5pts per run out
The points will be totalled together and a winner crowned at the end of the season with cash prizes also for those finishing 2nd and 3rd. Throughout the season there will be prizes for the highest scoring manager each month with the results posted each week via e-mail, on Facebook and in the club house for ultimate bragging rights.
The only real decision to make is what team name are you going to choose?!
Entries to be filled out and left behind the bar or sent via e-mail to email@example.com
Good luck and may the best team win!