2018 Annual Subscriptions & Match Fees
- Full Playing Member: £120.00
- U17 -U21/Full Time Students/Long Term Unemployed: £75.00
- 'Social Playing Membership' available on request
- School Years Reception - Year 2: £50*
- Year 3 - Year 12 and above: £85*
- Siblings recieve £10 discount
- Social family membership: £30.00
MATCH FEES (ADULTS)
- 1st/2nd/3rd/4th XIs - £10.00
- Sunday Cricket - £10.00
- There is a one-off £10.00* administration fee to process all new colts members;
- Match fee should be paid on the respective day; if paid in arrears it will increase to £15.
- Match fees are not typically levied for Colts matches with the exception of when teas have to be prepared or umpires paid for e.g. Matchplay and when Colts play in senior matches;
- All cricket players must hold their own individual playing membership. Family members (parents, guardians and children) of players (inc. Colts) with a playing membership are automatically considered social members without having to pay a social membership fee;
- All subscriptions become due by April 30th 2018. Thereafter the adult subscription will increase to £140.
- The club is depedent on your fees to survive, therefore you will forfeit your availability for matches if you do not pay your fees promptly. If you have any problems please speak with your Team Captain/Manager or the Club Secretary as soon as possible;
- If you wish to try out before committing to an annual membership, the Club are happy to arrange a trial before paying an annual fee. Please speak to your Team Captain or Manager.
Executive Committee, Brentwood Cricket Club